Search This Blog

Friday, February 9, 2024

Travel -Don Salvador


 If you are looking for a relaxing and scenic getaway from the hustle and bustle of the city, you might want to consider visiting the La Vista Highlands Mountain Resort in the Philippines. This resort is located in the province of Negros Occidental, on a hilltop overlooking the lush green valleys and mountains. 







If you are interested in visiting the La Vista Highlands Mountain Resort, you can check out their website for more information and booking details. You can also follow them on their social media accounts for updates and promotions. I highly recommend this resort for anyone who wants to experience nature's beauty and tranquility in a comfortable and luxurious setting.

https://www.facebook.com/Lavistahighlands




What a wonderful day it was! Even though it was a rainy day, I didn't let that stop me from exploring and enjoying the resort.I was mesmerized by the view of the lush green hills and the misty clouds. The resort has so many activities and amenities to offer, such as zip-lining, swimming, hiking, and spa treatments. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the food was delicious and authentic. I felt like I was in paradise, and I didn't want to leave. This was one of the best experiences of my life, and I highly recommend this resort to anyone who loves nature and adventure. If you ever get the chance to visit the Philippines, don't miss this gem!

No comments:

Don Salvador Benedicto -Philippines

 Exploring the Majestic Beauty of Don Salvador Benedicto: A Journey Through the Philippines' Picturesque Highlands There's something...